Access criteria for our accommodation services are:
- Be willing to sign an Occupancy Agreement.
- Be willing to have a minimum number of hours of services provided by MHF. (Minimum hours will be discussed and agreed upon between MHF and each individual participant.).
- Be able to self-manage and live in a house unsupervised.
For short-term accommodation:
- have your own accommodation to return to
- Must not have been discharged from a psychiatric facility within a week of planned respite.
We specialise in supporting you on your recovery journey from mental illness, with innovative Accommodation Supports.
Type on the line above then press the Enter/Return key to submit a new search query